Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page

Public Works

Show All Answers

1. How do I establish utility service for an existing residence?
2. Where do I report a dead animal in the road?
3. Where do I report a street light that is not working?
4. Who do I call to get a tree cut down?
5. Who do I call to get bushes/trees trimmed back at an intersection?
6. Who do I call if my trash/garbage did not get picked up?
7. Where can I get a trash can?
8. What day is my trash/garbage picked up?

City of DeFuniak Springs • 71 US Hwy 90 West• DeFuniak Springs, FL 32433• 850-892-8500•
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices