Christmas Reflections 2020
More than 10 million lights reflect on to the perfectly round spring-fed lake glowing in holiday splendor. Enjoy a holiday family tradition in DeFuniak Springs, FL as Chipley Park lights up with the annual Christmas Reflection displays. A variety of Victorian, animal and toy soldier cutouts, Santa’s workshop, the grandfather clock ticking away are among the thousands of decorations which adorn these historic grounds. This event is orchestrated and hosted by the City of DeFuniak Springs. See below for free holiday family movies, markets and Festival of Trees which compliment this season's light show. We welcome and appreciate community volunteers!
- Day after Thanksgiving to New Year's Eve.
- 5pm-9pm nightly.
- Click here for Holiday Special Events Schedule!
- $3 per person
- $35 Season Pass (for 6 persons/vehicle.)
- Free for children 6 and under.
Directions: (GPS: 3 Circle Drive, DeFuniak Springs, FL 32435)
- From Pensacola/Crestview:
Take U.S Highway 90 East; turn right onto U.S Highway 331 South. Turn left onto Live Oak Avenue (first red light); follow the Christmas Reflections entrance path.
- From Alabama:
Take U.S Highway 331 South to DeFuniak Springs; turn left onto U.S. Highway 90 West; turn right onto U.S Highway 331 South. Turn left onto Live Oak Avenue (first red light); follow the entrance to Christmas Reflections.
- From Tallahassee:
Take Interstate 10 West to Exit 85 (DeFuniak Springs); turn right onto U.S. Highway 331 going north; turn right onto Live Oak Avenue; follow to the entrance of Christmas Reflections.
- From U.S. Highway 98:
Take U.S Highway 331 North; turn right onto Live Oak Avenue (sixth red light); follow the entrance into Christmas Reflections.
Other Related Events:
- Festival of Trees: November 27 through December 6. Enjoy beautifully-decorated Christmas trees on display on the first floor of the newly restored and historic Chautauqua Hall of Brotherhood. Times vary.
- Merry Movie Nights: Free outdoor holiday movies in the amphitheater for the entire family most Friday and Saturday evenings throughout Christmas Reflections Light Show season. (No movies Christmas day/evening). This calendar also includes Sunday Matinee holiday movies offered by the Florida Chautauqua Theater on Baldwin Avenue for a fee.
- Mistletoe Market (Facebook Page): Held Saturdays (Nov. 28, Dec. 5,12 & 19) from 2pm-7pm on Baldwin Avenue in the historic Downtown Business District. Vendors will be selling homemade gifts, unique finds and sweet treats on Baldwin Avenue between 7th St. and 8th Streets.
- Carriage Rides: Enjoy the sight of 10 million lights through the DeFuniak Springs Victorian Era neighborhood the old fashion way - with a carriage ride! Additional fee required once you are on the grounds to enjoy the Light Show.
- Click here to go to our Christmas Reflections Volunteer Sign-up Form Volunteer!. We need help taking tickets nightly throughout the season. Your help is deeply appreciated.