Christmas Reflections 2022
It's THE event of the year! Bring the entire family any night of the week or come and stay the weekend in the beautiful, historic DeFuniak Springs, Florida! Come see more than 10 million lights reflect off a perfectly round spring-fed lake glowing in holiday splendor! Enjoy a holiday family tradition that is a delight to all ages as we light up Chipley Park with the annual Christmas Reflection displays. A variety of Victorian, animal, and toy soldier cutouts, Santa’s workshop, and the grandfather clock ticking away are among the thousands of decorations that adorn these historic grounds. This event is orchestrated and hosted by the City of DeFuniak Springs. See below for free holiday special events, markets, and the Festival of Trees which complement this season's light show. Sign up to Volunteer!
- Day after Thanksgiving to New Year's Eve.
- $5 per person
- Free for children 5 and under
- Tuesday Discount for Military: $10 for a carload of up to 6 people
- Season Passes:
- Available for $50
Other Related Events:
Carriage Ride Schedule
- Friday-Nov 25, 5:30-9:00
- Saturday-Nov 26, 5:30-9:00
- Sunday-Nov 27, 5:30-8:00
- Friday-Dec 23, 5:30-9:00
- Saturday-Dec 24, 5:30-9:00
- Sunday-Dec 25, 5:30-9:00
- Friday-Dec 30, 5:30-9:00
- Saturday-Dec 31, 5:30-9:00
- The cost is $135 for the limo carriage that will hold 6 average-sized people. RESERVATIONS ONLY. NO WALK-UPS. Please call 850-978-2999 for reservations.
- A $35 deposit will be required at the time of booking. The deposit will only be refunded if a 3-day (72-hour) notice is given or if I have to cancel the rides due to weather or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- VENMO, PAYPAL, CASH APP, or Cash will be accepted.
Festival of Trees - At The Chautauqua Hall of Brotherhood
Open nightly from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm, Nov 25th through Dec 11th.
Directions: (GPS: 3 Circle Drive, DeFuniak Springs, FL 32435)
- From Pensacola/Crestview:
Take U.S Highway 90 East; turn right onto U.S Highway 331 South. Turn left onto Live Oak Avenue (first red light); follow the Christmas Reflections entrance path.
- From Alabama:
Take U.S Highway 331 South to DeFuniak Springs; turn left onto U.S. Highway 90 West; turn right onto U.S Highway 331 South. Turn left onto Live Oak Avenue (first red light); follow the entrance to Christmas Reflections.
- From Tallahassee:
Take Interstate 10 West to Exit 85 (DeFuniak Springs); turn right onto U.S. Highway 331 going north; turn right onto Live Oak Avenue; follow to the entrance of Christmas Reflections.
- From U.S. Highway 98:
Take U.S Highway 331 North; turn right onto Live Oak Avenue (sixth red light); follow the entrance into Christmas Reflections.
- Click here to volunteer to setup for Christmas Reflections. Volunteer! Volunteer! Volunteer! Volunteer! Volunteer! 12/11/2021: Questions about tonight's light show and carriage rides? Call us until 9:30pm (850) 951-3057. Volunteer! Volunteer! Volunteer! Volunteer! We need help stringing lights and setting up displays on weekdays, 8 am-4 pm. Your help is deeply appreciated.
Christmas Reflections Information
- For questions please call (850) 892-8500, ext 1105 for Cindy in the Mayor's Office
- For automated information please call the Christmas Reflections Hotline at (850) 253-7642