Christmas Reflections 2023
It's THE event of the year! Bring the entire family any night of the week or come and stay the weekend in the beautiful, historic DeFuniak Springs, Florida! Come see more than 10 million lights reflect off a perfectly round spring-fed lake glowing in holiday splendor! Enjoy a holiday family tradition that is a delight to all ages as we light up Chipley Park with the annual Christmas Reflection displays. A variety of Victorian, animal, and toy soldier cutouts, Santa’s workshop, and the grandfather clock ticking away are among the thousands of decorations that adorn these historic grounds. This event is orchestrated and hosted by the City of DeFuniak Springs. See below for free holiday special events, markets, and the Festival of Trees which complement this season's light show. (Thank you to all of the 2023 volunteers, our schedule has been filled, we welcome everyone to volunteer again next year!) Sign up to Volunteer!
- Day after Thanksgiving to New Year's Eve.
- $5 per person
- Free for children 5 and under
- Tuesday Discount for Military: $10 for a carload of up to 6 people
- Season Passes:
- Available for $50
Other Related Events:
Festival of Trees - At The Chautauqua Hall of Brotherhood - 20th ANNIVERSARY! Open nightly from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm, November 24th through December, 3rd. The FESTIVAL OF TREES event has wrapped up for 2023!
Directions: (GPS: 3 Circle Drive, DeFuniak Springs, FL 32435)
- From Pensacola/Crestview:
Take U.S Highway 90 East; turn right onto U.S Highway 331 South. Turn left onto Live Oak Avenue (first red light); follow the Christmas Reflections entrance path.
- From Alabama:
Take U.S Highway 331 South to DeFuniak Springs; turn left onto U.S. Highway 90 West; turn right onto U.S Highway 331 South. Turn left onto Live Oak Avenue (first red light); follow the entrance to Christmas Reflections.
- From Tallahassee:
Take Interstate 10 West to Exit 85 (DeFuniak Springs); turn right onto U.S. Highway 331 going north; turn right onto Live Oak Avenue; follow to the entrance of Christmas Reflections.
- From U.S. Highway 98:
Take U.S Highway 331 North; turn right onto Live Oak Avenue (sixth red light); follow the entrance into Christmas Reflections.
- Thank you to everyone who has offered to volunteer, our 2023 season work schedule is filled!
- Click here to volunteer to setup for Christmas Reflections. Volunteer! Volunteer! Volunteer! Volunteer! Volunteer! 12/11/2021: Questions about tonight's light show and carriage rides? Call us until 9:30pm (850) 951-3057. Volunteer! Volunteer! Volunteer! Volunteer! Volunteer! Volunteer! Volunteer! Volunteer! Volunteer! Volunteer! Volunteer! Volunteer! Volunteer! Volunteer! Volunteer! Volunteer! Volunteer! Volunteer! Nightly volunteers starting Nov. 24th are needed to help greet guests and collect entry fees as guests enter the Christmas Reflections light show.
- Your help is deeply appreciated, valued, and a huge part of making this a success!
Christmas Reflections Information
- For general questions please call City Hall at (850) 892-8500.
- For automated information please call the Christmas Reflections Hotline at (850) 253-7642.
- For Volunteer Cancellations please call (850) 401 - 1205 or Email Us Here Christmas Reflections Information Christmas Reflections Information Christmas Reflections Information Christmas Reflections Information