Christmas Reflections 2021
See more than 10 million lights reflect off a perfectly round spring-fed lake glowing in holiday splendor. Enjoy a holiday family tradition in DeFuniak Springs, FL as Chipley Park lights up with the annual Christmas Reflection displays. A variety of Victorian, animal and toy soldier cutouts, Santa’s workshop, the grandfather clock ticking away are among the thousands of decorations which adorn these historic grounds. This event is orchestrated and hosted by the City of DeFuniak Springs. See below for free holiday special events, markets and the Festival of Trees which compliment this season's light show. We welcome and appreciate community volunteers!
- Day after Thanksgiving to New Year's Eve.
- $5 per person
- Free for children 5 and under
- Tuesday Discount for Military: $10 for carload up to 5 people
- Season Passes:
- $50 for military and residents of DeFuniak Springs.
- $75 for non-residents.
Other Related Events:
- Festival of Trees
- Choctaw Express Kiddie Train
- Food Truck Fridays on Baldwin Avenue
- Mistletoe Market on Baldwin Avenue, Saturdays
- Santa and Mrs. Claus
- Character Clubhouse
- Live Entertainment
Directions: (GPS: 3 Circle Drive, DeFuniak Springs, FL 32435)
- From Pensacola/Crestview:
Take U.S Highway 90 East; turn right onto U.S Highway 331 South. Turn left onto Live Oak Avenue (first red light); follow the Christmas Reflections entrance path.
- From Alabama:
Take U.S Highway 331 South to DeFuniak Springs; turn left onto U.S. Highway 90 West; turn right onto U.S Highway 331 South. Turn left onto Live Oak Avenue (first red light); follow the entrance to Christmas Reflections.
- From Tallahassee:
Take Interstate 10 West to Exit 85 (DeFuniak Springs); turn right onto U.S. Highway 331 going north; turn right onto Live Oak Avenue; follow to the entrance of Christmas Reflections.
- From U.S. Highway 98:
Take U.S Highway 331 North; turn right onto Live Oak Avenue (sixth red light); follow the entrance into Christmas Reflections.
- Click here to volunteer to setup for Christmas Reflections. Volunteer! Volunteer! Volunteer! Volunteer! We need help stringing lights and setting up displays weekdays, 8am-4pm. Your help is deeply appreciated.