Available for primitive camping (tents only) in historic Chipley Park on Circle Drive during LakeFest Festival 2023 in DeFuniak Springs, FL, beginning Friday, May 19th through Saturday, May 20, 2023. Electricity and restrooms are available on both nights (space limited).
Available for those who bring one or more of the following to participate in LakeFest activities:
- Kayak - Enjoy beautiful Lake DeFuniak
- Paddle Board - Enjoy beautiful Lake DeFuniak
- Canoe - Enjoy beautiful Lake DeFuniak
- Car Show
- Tractor Show
Online Registration Request Form
If you are NOT bringing any gear, you can still qualify for a campsite if you:
- Volunteer at the event,
- Sign up for any activity that requires registration, ( charges may apply)
- Register as a vendor,
- Become a Sponsor
- Host an educational booth to enhance the event.
Why stay overnight?
- Relax in a beautiful park and enjoy other campers who like to kayak, canoe, and enjoy the great outdoors,
- Bonfire Friday and Saturday evening at the camping area (Camp Kayak),
- You can monitor your booth or vendor space throughout the evening,
- The City is providing entertainment on Friday evening. Food booths and food trucks will be available. The VFW Post #4437 will be hosting a Fish Fry on Friday, May 19th from 11:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. with the proceeds helping the Veterans Relief Fund. The food and the entertainment will be near the Stage Area (Camp Jamboree) on the festival grounds around Circle Drive.
- Your space is free, and you can bring up to 4 guests!
Rules & other information:
- Check-in begins Friday, May 19th, at Noon.
- No Alcohol is allowed at the event.
- Leave no trace when you vacate your campsite.
- Men's/Women's Restrooms are available on the grounds behind the amphitheater, but there are no shower facilities.
- The City will host one bonfire for campers Friday and Saturday evenings, but NO individual campfires are allowed at campsites.
- Campsite registrants may have up to four guests per site (the registrant plus four guests for a total of five people per site).
- Dogs and cats are allowed on the festival grounds but must always be on a leash and well-behaved.
- Check-in location will be provided following registration.
- Primitive campers must leave by Noon on Sunday, May 21st.
- Questions? Call Cindy Permenter at (850) 892-8500 ext. 1105 for more information.
- We look forward to seeing you!