Apply for Booth Space. Use either:
On-line (fillable) form (make sure you read the "Rules" below before completing and submitting this form.
- Download our 2020 Vendor Request Form (PDF)
- scan and email to Kristie Seigler, Event Coordinator then, via regular mail, send application, payment and any other documentation to: Kristie Seigler, Event Coordinator, Marvel of Flight, 1931 US Highway 90 West, DeFuniak Springs, Florida 32433.
- Questions? Call Kristie Seigler at (850) 892-8534.
Food and merchandise vendors are welcome at Marvel on Flight on Saturday, March 28, 2020. Applications must be submitted and approved in advance.
- Vendors must list ALL items in their application.
- Only approved items are allowed for sale or display.
- No tobacco or related products, knives, tattoos, body piercing or related products are allowed
- on the premises or at the event.
- Allow enough space for all your equipment and canopy area. If your equipment and
- canopy do not fit in the required vendor area, all items will be removed prior to the start of the
- event to accommodate other paying vendors.
- FOOD SERVICE VENDORS MUST SUBMIT PROOF OF INSURANCE WITH APPLICATION.
- No vendor attending the event shall consume or have in his/her possession any alcohol and/or controlled substance.
- The City of DeFuniak Springs reserves the right to refuse any vendor who may violate community standards of decency or otherwise in infringe upon the right of our patrons, exhibitors, or members of the public and to refuse space when deemed unsuitable by local authorities.
- All food vendors will be required to submit proof of valid liability insurance with application.
- Vendors must store, sell, and promote merchandise only within their designated space.
- Giveaway items may not include T-Shirts or items being sold at the Event.
- All items must be approved prior to the event.
- Prices for items being sold must be marked for the public’s view.
- Licensing restrictions do not allow the sale or distribution of officially licensed products or use of the event logo/title or the City of DeFuniak Springs identification and/or logo.
- Vendors will be required to stay the entire length of the event unless prior arrangements have been made through the event coordinator.
- No vendor will be permitted to move from their assigned booth location.
Vendor Setup Times:
- Vendors may set up their displays/equipment on Friday, March 27, 2020, at 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. or on Saturday, March 28, 2020 at 6 a.m. – 8 a.m.
- All vehicle traffic must be clear from the event site no later than 8:30 a.m. the day of the event. Event staff recommends set up of booth(s) on Friday, March 27th.
- Vendors are invited to open for business Friday evening at no additional charge.
- Staff suggests a canopy tent be utilized for shade and protection of vendor assets.
- Neither the City nor event staff will be responsible for any items left at the event site.
- Please enter through Airport Access Gate 4 off of Gene Hurley Road.
- Vehicles will be permitted on-site for vendor setup, loading, and unloading purposes only.
- Vehicle traffic must be clear from the event site by 8:30 a.m. on Saturday morning.
- Special vendor parking will be made available within close proximity to the event site.
- If electricity or water is required, you will be required to provide your own electrical cords and water hoses. We recommend 100 feet in length.
- Booth spaces are assigned based on the specifications made in the application.
- This event will not be rescheduled due to unfavorable weather conditions.
- No refunds will be issued unless notice has been given to the event coordinator in writing by March 26, 2020.
- Vendors will be subject to a twenty five (25) percent administration fee for all refund requests.
- Payments shall be submitted in the form of check or cash along with a completed application and insurance.