Enter the 2023 LakeFest Car Show
Saturday, May 20, 2023
Under the Oaks at Chipley Park, on Circle Drive, DeFuniak Springs, FL
Cruise-In: 8 am Registration Begins
Showtime and Voting: 10 am - 2 pm
Awards Presentation: 2:15 pm
Parade: 3:00 pm
The 2023 LakeFest Car Show - Under the Oaks is one of the many events and exhibits comprising the 3-day festival in DeFuniak Springs, Florida. Enter your Antique/Classic/Modern vehicle to show off to as many as 5,000+ guests anticipated at the 2023 event! Then, join the parade at 3 pm and show off that beautiful car/truck/motorcycle even more. Also, car show registrants are also provided a free primitive campsite for overnight stays Friday and/or Saturday evenings. Sponsored by: Krewe de Yak!!!
- Free Challenge Coin goes to the first 25 people to register!
- Door Prizes sponsored by Local Businesses
- 50/50 Raffle with proceeds to Benefit a local charity
For more info contact Misty Smith @ firstname.lastname@example.org or (601) 701-1617
To Register - Please download and complete the Car Show application and email it to email@example.com.
Fees can be paid online through PayPal at our link paypalme/KreweDeYak
- $15 - Advanced Registration
- $20 - Day of the Event
- ** $5 Discount to all Military Veterans **
|Antique – vehicle is 50+ years old (vehicle built 1973 or earlier, both foreign and domestic.)|
|Classic – vehicle is 30 – 49 years old (vehicle built between 1974 and 1993, both foreign and domestic.)|
|Modern – vehicle is from 1994 to the present, both foreign and domestic.|
*Low riders and squatted trucks are welcome
Schedule (Saturday, May 20, 2023)
- 8 am: Cruise-In, Registration Begins at Chipley Park, Circle Drive, DeFuniak Springs, Florida 32435. The show will be Under the Oaks near the amphitheater at Chipley Park, Circle Drive, and the water's edge of Lake DeFuniak (festival grounds).
- 10 am-2:00 pm: Car Show voting by the public
- 2:15 pm: Presentation of Awards. The amphitheater is located next to the Car Show exhibit site.
- People's Choice - 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Places - 3 Divisions:
- Antique – vehicle is 50+ years old (vehicle built 1973)
- Classic – vehicle is 30 – 49 years old (vehicle built between 1974 and 1993)
- Modern - vehicles from 1994 to the present
- PLUS - Mayor's Overall Choice
- 2:45 pm: Line up for the LakeFest Parade
- 3:00 pm: LakeFest Parade
Car entries will be accepted the day of the event, pre-registration is NOT required.