Friday, May 15, 2020 (subject to change)
11am until Sellout: Fish Fry. Amphitheater.
Provided by VFW
7:45pm-8pm: Nighttime Hydroflight Show. (behind Amphitheater)
7pm-10pm: Nighttime Kayak Activity. Advanced registration required. Free.
Saturday, May 16, 2020
9am: Opening Ceremonies. "Camp Jamboree" (Amphitheater)
9am-3:30pm: EVENTS & ACTIVITIES by area:
- Butterfly Garden Tours, Library Garden
- Camp Kayak - Free kayak rides, primitive camping
- Camp Kids - Kids Activities, waterslides
- Camp Jamboree - Amphitheater/Live Entertainment
- Disc Golf. Check-in at DeFunk Disco booth among the street vendors
- Trading Post - Food & Merchandise Vendors
- Command Post - Behind Camp Jamboree (Amphitheater)
9:15am: Kayak Races - Command Post (behind Amphitheater.)
10am-11:30am: Big Fun OE Race. Camp Kayak (boat ramp)
10am-1pm: Nonie’s Petting Zoo Presentations - Location TBA.
10am-2pm: Antique Car Show and Public Voting. Area in front of Train Depot. Free.
11am-11:15am: Hydroflight Show by Ben Merrill - Behind Amphitheater
11am-2pm: Lucky Duck Hunt on the Water. In the Water of Lake DeFuniak
Noon: Cardboard Boat Races. Boat ramp next to Hall of Brotherhood.
1pm: Parade. "Outdoor Fun in the Water, Sand & Sun!" Circle Drive
1:30pm - 2pm: LIVE ENTERTAINMENT: Walton County Community Band.
Camp Jamboree (amphitheater)
2:15pm: AWARD PRESENTATIONS: "Camp Jamboree" Amphitheater
- Lucky Duck Hunt Drawings
- Car Show
- Cardboard Boat Races
- Kayak Races
- LakeFest Beauty Pageant
2:30pm - 3pm: LIVE ENTERTAINMENT: DJ. Camp Jamboree
3:30pm-5:30pm: Talent Show. Camp Jamboree (Amphitheater)
5:30pm: Historic District Bike Tour (Visitors Center, 1162 Circle Drive)
Sunday, May 17, 2020
7am-4pm: DeFuniak Springs Gran Fondo Cycling Adventure. Camp Jamboree
8am-2pm: PADDLING COURSE & CLINIC:
- Kayak, Canoe, Paddle Board CERTIFICATION Course. Advanced registration required. Free.
- Adaptive Paddling Clinic for People with Disabilities. Advanced registration requested. Free.