965 Gene Hurley Road
DeFuniak Springs, Florida 32435
The Recreation Complex is commonly referred to as the "Sports Complex" or "Gene Hurley Park". The complex is located West of the DeFuniak Springs Municipal Airport on Gene Hurley Road. Facilities available at the Recreation Complex are as follows:
- Three large softball fields
- Skating and roller blade area
- Full length basketball court & tennis wall
- Picnic areas with tables
- Water spray area
- Play area
- Two large swing sets
- Chin-up bars
- Olympic size soccer field
- Over 1 1/2 miles of nature trails for walking, running, bicycle riding , or horse back riding.
The Recreation Complex is under the direction of Walton County Parks and Recreation. For more information please call (850) 892-8700.