Meets the 1st Monday of the month at 5:30 p.m., City Hall Council Chambers, 71 U.S. Highway 90 West, DeFuniak Springs, Florida 32433.
The DeFuniak Springs Planning Board consists of seven (7) voting members and three (3) non-voting ex-officio members. Each City Council member appoints one (1) member who serves during the Council member’s term. The Mayor appoints two (2) planning board members who serve a three-year (3-year) term from the date of appointment. The three (3) non-voting ex-officio members include: an Eglin Air Force Base representative; a county district school board representative, and the DeFuniak Springs Mayor.
- Chris Burgess. Appointed by Mayor Bob Campbell at October 12, 2020 regular council meeting.
- Brandy Brown. Reappointed by Mayor Bob Campbell at April 22, 2019 regular council meeting.
- Charlie Kelly. Appointed by Seat 1 Councilman Todd Bierbaum at July 8, 2019 regular council meeting.
- Rudy Sangl. Reappointed by Seat 2 Councilman Robert McKnight at May 13, 2019 regular council meeting.
- LaKisha Brinson. Appointed by Seat 3 Councilman Kevin Crystal at March 9, 2020 regular council meeting (to fill remainder of term).
- Tyrone King. Reappointed by Seat 4 Councilman Henry Ennis at April 22, 2019 regular council meeting
- Graham Campbell-Work. Reappointed by Seat 5 Councilman Wayne Graham at April 22, 2019 regular council meeting.
- Bob Campbell, Mayor
- Jack Kiger, Eglin Air Force Base Representative
- Michelle Doggett, Walton County School District Representative