Meets the 1st Monday of the month at 6:00 p.m., City Hall Council Chambers, 71 U.S. Highway 90 West, DeFuniak Springs, Florida 32433.
The DeFuniak Springs Planning Board consists of seven (7) voting members and three (3) non-voting ex-officio members. Each City Council member appoints one (1) member who serves during the Council member’s term. The Mayor appoints two (2) planning board members who serve a three-year (3-year) term from the date of appointment. The three (3) non-voting ex-officio members include: an Eglin Air Force Base representative; a county district school board representative, and the DeFuniak Springs Mayor.
- Chris Burgess. Appointed by Mayor Bob Campbell.
- Brandy Brown, Vice Chair. Appointed by Mayor Bob Campbell.
- Charlie Kelly. Appointed by Councilman Todd Bierbaum .
- Jim Harman. Appointed by Councilman Bob McKnight.
- LaKisha Brinson. Appointed by Councilman Kevin Crystal.
- Tyrone King. Appointed by Councilman Henry Ennis.
- Graham Campbell-Work. Appointed by Councilman Tony Vallee.
- Bob Campbell, Mayor
- Jack Kiger, Eglin Air Force Base Representative
- Michelle Doggett, Walton County School District Representative