How do I rent a City facility?

We have a wide range of rooms and facilities available. We can accommodate your wedding reception, family party, or business meeting. In order to rent a City facility, you will need to complete the appropriate facility contract, turn it in at City Hall, and pay in full for the reservation. If you have additional questions please call City Hall at (850) 892-8500 ext 1105.

Show All Answers

1. Can I look at a City facility before I rent it?
2. How do I rent a City facility?
3. Where do I go to rent a City facility?
4. How do I locate someone in Magnolia Cemetery?
5. Can I fly my drone in city limits?